To request the termination and cancellation of a .eu domain
registered with Aruba-REG
, send a request to Aruba signed by the domain holder
or their legal representative
(in the case of a domain registered in the name of a company/association/body), and accompanied by a copy of their identity document:
||HOW TO SEND IT
- Written request containing:
For domains registered in the name of a natural person or self-employed professional:
For domains registered in the name of a company/association/body:
- Domain holder's First Name and Last Name;
- Date and place of birth;
- Address of residence;
- Zip Code and province of residence
- Tax Code (or VAT number if self-employed).
- Company Name / Association Name / Body holder of domain)
- VAT number;
- First Name and Last Name of legal representative;
- Sworn statement written on letter headed paper;
- Valid identity document of the domain holder (natural person) or their legal representative (legal person).
Alternatively, you can send it by:
- Registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt addressed to:
Località Palazzetto n. 4
52011 Bibbiena (AR)
- By Certified email (if you have a PEC certified mail account) to firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the documents required for the cancellation.
If the documentation sent is complete and correct, Aruba will forward the request to the competent Authority
The domain name will not be cancelled by EURid immediately but it will be placed in the "quarantine" status for approximately 40 days. During this period, the domain and its services will be deactivated until final cancellation.